|Notes||Basis Month||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Price|
|Hard Red Winter Wheat|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cattle Close Red on Thursday
- After a back and forth session for Thursday, which had the Feb contract within a $2.82 range from -$1.15 to +$1.67. USDA had the Thursday cash market from $166-170, though action was light and the bulk remains near $170-171. Feeder cattle futures ended the day with triple digit losses in...
- Triple Digit Losses for Hog Futures
- The Thursday hog trade finished with prices 20-30 cents off their lows on $1.32 to $1.52 losses. The National Average Base Hog price was $2.61 weaker to $51.71. The CME Lean Hog Index fell by 17 cents to $69.43 for 12/05. USDA’s Export Sales data showed 25,944 MT of pork...
- Thursday Gain for Corn Trade
- The corn market followed the wheat trade with gains for Thursday. Futures ended the day 3 ¼ to 4 cents higher across the front months, as March futures printed a 6 ¼ cent range and closed 1 ¼ cents under the daily high. March sits at a net 3 ¼...
- Winter Wheat Futures Rally another Double Digits
- Wheat prices settled the Thursday session near their highs with another gain day. KC led the way with 1.7% gains of as much as 11 ½ cents. CBT SRW futures ended the day 5 ¾ to 10 ¼ cents higher. Spring wheat futures were 5 ½ to 6 ¾ cents...
- Soy Oil Pulls Bean Futures Higher through Thursday
- The Soybean Oil futures led the soy market with 3.6% gains of over 170 points. The Jan contract is still at a net 32 point loss for the week’s move. Beans settled up by more than a 1%, with double digit gains of as much as 16 ¼ cents. Jan...
- Cotton Rallies Despite Weak Export Sales
- Front month cotton futures closed the Thursday session with gains of as much as 2.84 cents. March was at a limit gain earlier in the session. March futures sit at a net 317 point gain for the week’s trade. The weekly Export Sales data showed 116,429 RBs of cotton was...