|Hard Red Winter Wheat
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Corn Bleeds into Weekend
- The corn market faded on Friday with 12 ¾ to 5 cent losses across the front months. May futures were still up by a net 11 cents for the week, and Dec prices were up by a net 9 ½ cents on the week. Weekly CFTC data showed managed money...
- Friday Gains in Cattle Futures
- Feeder cattle prices led the way higher on Friday, ending up by as much as 1.7%. Despite the strong finish to the week, March feeders were still down $1.60 wk/wk. Fat cattle rallied $1.50 to $3.10 on the day, pushing the April contract to a net 55 cent gain for...
- Triple Digit Rally for Friday Hog Futures
- Front month lean hog futures were up by $1.32 to $1.85 on the last trade day of the week. That left the April contract at a net 87c gain for the week. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was dropped $2.82 on Friday afternoon to $72.67. The CME Lean Hog...
- Soy Futures Firm for Weekend
- The soybean futures market ended the last trade day of the week with double digit gains for old crop and 6 to 7 cent gains in new crop. The May contract finished the week with a net 9 ½ cent gain. Nov soybeans were a net 8 ¼ cents higher...
- Wheat Flips Net Lower for the Week
- Friday’s double digit selloff flipped the week’s move to net lower across the U.S. wheat futures. Chicago prices were down by 17 to 18 ½ cents on the day. That left May SRW at a net 15c loss for the week. KC wheat futures weakened by 3.2% to 3.9% by...